Be a part of caring out the vision of i5CITY in our local communities! During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made a commitment to BE the Church during the week. There are several opportunities for you to get yourself involved. Let's continue to be the hands and feet of Jesus and meet tangible needs!
1. Student Breakfast Distribution - 8:30AM-11:30AM Monday, Wednesday and Friday in Brooklyn (3714 West Bay Ave, Brooklyn, MD 21225)
2. Red Bag Sorting - 6PM-8:00PM Monday and Thursday at the Food Pantry (505 Oakwood Station Rd., Glen Burnie, MD 21061)
3. Delivery Drivers Pick up Donated Grocery Items -1:30PM-3:00PM and 6PM-8:00PM Thursday
4. Delivery Drivers Drop Off Grocery Items - 6PM-8:00PM Thursday
5. Pantry Attendant - Man the Food Pantry to receive donations from 1:30PM-3PM Thursday (505 Oakwood Station Rd., Glen Burnie, MD 21061
6. Assisted Living Red Bag Delivery - 10:30AM-1PM Friday
We will contact you directly and give you drop off instructions. Please pick up groceries at the Food Pantry (505 Oakwood Station Rd., Glen Burnie, MD 21061)
Are you in need or do you know of anyone in need of groceries?
Delivery of Grocery Bags - 6PM-8PM Thursday (delivery only)
Questions about pickup or drop off of groceries text i5REDBAGS to 97000.